Let me introduce myself WorkRehab
My name is Anthony Muscio (muss-see-oh) and I am commonly called Tony. Located in the Sydney suburb of Randwick I have recently started this business “People, Systems and Things” to provide Information Technology services. I am also developing Sustainability Consulting practice and building a venue for the development of sustainable practices.
I have been working in Information Technology for 30+ years and have always worked towards a deep conceptual understanding of the business and computer systems I have worked with. Being a translator between individuals and business needs and the Information technology they need, is a passion. Its not just what is possible, but what is appropriate to people.
Stills key to my current work in your organisation include;
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Office 365, SharePoint and Yammer
- Business Process development
- Website design, hosting and support
- Communicating and translating Information technology
A little personal information
- Lived in
- Papua New Guinea in Primary School
- Country NSW for High School (Bathurst and Armidale)
- Mostly living in Greater Sydney area as an adult
- Travelled internationally a lot in the last decade
- Have 100 acres on the NSW Southern Table lands where I am undertaking bush regeneration
- Love Photography, Philosophy, science and travel
- Passionate advocate for action on Climate Change
I have been contracted to deliver specific outcomes for your organisation, but please feel free to contact me if you need any help (inside Yammer is the best) . As I am in the process of developing my business please refer people you know to me or PSaT.com.au if you find my services effective, I can work for businesses throughout Australia.