People, Systems and Things has been an early adopter of Cloud apps and services since they appeared. I suppose it is inevitable that we may bring some of these into our personal lives. Here a few you may consider using with your better half or even a close business partner.
Google Keep – Allows notes and to do lists to be shared
- Use it for Important reminders to each other
- Maintain a reusable Shopping list you can both see
(uncheck an item when something runs out)
- Keep lists of things you need or lost items
Trello – Cards and Card Stacks – when a simple list is not enough.
Create Private and Shared Boards
- Use it to list items and move them to a different card stack as needed
For example to know where things are if you have a second address such as a holiday home
- Use it to brainstorm lists of things before traveling
- Plan everything for a big event such as a wedding
- Keep lists of possible gifts for each other or friends and family
Google Calendars – Allows multiple Calendars for multiple Purposes
- Share your calendars, so its easy to see when you a both free, for that important dinner or to respond to an invite.
- Separate Work, Home and personal interest appointments on separate calendars but select which one(s) you want to see as needed
- Plan your day in detail, and the gaps indicate to your partner when you are free
We will post more detailed tips on these tools at a later date.