Internet-based software, services and applications along with virtual servers, applications and data storage are transforming the choices for individuals and business.
- Fast and effective acquisition of resources
- Ability to scale quickly even de-scale
- Substantial reduction in upgrade and maintenance costs
- Ability to benefit from the leading edge
- Reduced capital investment
- Ability to obtain what you need rather than put up with what you have
- Applications development and hosting
- Virtual hardware and networking
People, Systems and Thing is experienced in many public, private and cloud technology from the consumer offering to enterprise and do it yourself solutions. We can be your guide in this journey to help you clarify your requirements, satisfy your needs and expand your scope of opportunities.
Why People, Systems and Things?
We have a new and Innovative approach to help business move to the cloud which engages your business in the process, facilitates innovation in business practices and delivers higher quality in a more timely manner. Think these are big claims?, then come to us to find out why we can make these claims.
Most internet users today are familiar with email and it continues to play an important role however many of us are aware of some of its limitations.
Watch the following video to really grasp the issue.
The answer is to use other means of communication for a lot of our collaboration and communications. Enterprise social is a great example of tools fit for purpose and Yammer is a great example (Now part of the Office 365 stable), such tools fit into the category
Email is a great “universal address”, allows you register for sites and other services and is good for a whole lot more, but the time has come for the “internet crowd” to get a little more informed.
People, Systems and Things can help individuals get the most from social enterprise solutions as well as build a culture of “The Conversation” in your organisation.
Today we launch People, Systems and Things.
People, Systems and Things will be a valuable source of business and personal productivity tips and services. Presenting a large portfolio of “Information Technology services”, Internet services, and a keen focus on “Sustainable solutions” we have a lot to share, and guarantee to keep you interested.
We will also be inviting you to share your problems and solutions, identify what you really need and reward you with solutions and freebees.
You can follow us to receive tips, tricks and build your own skills and capabilities. Keep abreast of what we are doing on subjects such as;
- Personal Brands, Productivity and Information Technology
- Small to medium Enterprise (SME) services including our Freelance IT Manager service
- Internet website and email development and hosting
- Using what the cloud offers
- Troubleshooting and support
- Business to Business services, Joint ventures and collaboration
We will also announce additional content and services around both The Internet of Things and a Sustainable Systems Method and some open community projects soon.
Some tips and tricks coming soon
- Get yourself a Professional or Personal email address and keep using your current mailbox
- Simple ways to solve complex problems, yes almost any problem
- Identify and workaround wifi congestion around your home or workplace
- Sharing your Social Media updates across multiple networks such as Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn automatically.
- How to use the cloud to collaborate for business and family
We believe in content rather than advertising and limit our posts so you don’t feel like you are being Spammed. You can subscribe by email on our website PSaT.com.au (on Left hand side)
People , Systems and Things can be found on our dedicated Facebook page and all posts published in twitter.
Select, and Professionally oriented posts will also published by Anthony Muscio in LinkedIn
So please Subscribe today or Like our Facebook page so you don’t miss out.